Tuesday, 30 November 2010

mud aq hilang




Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray
I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children are crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home
But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight.
And when I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate.
Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference.
And its starting today.

Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey

Haven`t tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray
For the broken-hearted.
I pray for the life not started
I pray for all the ones not breathing.
I pray for all the souls in need.
I pray. Can you give em one today.
I just cant sleep tonight
Can someone tell how to make a change?

I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and I pray

I pray ..

I close my eyes and pray ..

*

*

*

Justin Bieber live performance at American Music Award , tenang ekk lagu ney . suare dye dah pecah , muke ponn ta mcm buda buda , ta beshh lhaa . tapi tang suare , I like ! First class ! kali ptame denga kat radio , terus rase nak usha youtube . tapi apekan naseb badan , terlalu banyak kerje sampai tak sempat . *choyy ! banyak kerenah plak , kw dah lupe tu ngaku je lah ! haa ? :))

*

*

*



I settled down
A twisted up frown
Disguised as a smile, well
You would have never known

I had it all
But not what i wanted
cause hope for me
Was a place uncharted
And overgrown

You’d make your way in
i’d resist you just like this

You can’t tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

You can’t be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won’t come any closer
You’ve got to reach out a little more
More
More
More, more

Open your eyes like i opened mine
It’s only the real world,
A life you will never know

Shifting your weight
To throw off the pain
well You can ignore it
But, only for so long

You look like I did
You resist me just like this

You can’t tell me to heal
And, it hurts remembering
How it felt to shut down

You can’t be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won’t come any closer
You’ve got to reach out a little more
More
More
More, more

The truth never set me free
The truth never set me free
The truth never set me free
So, I’ll do it myself

You can’t be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won’t come any closer
You’ve got to reach out…

Can’t be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won’t come any closer
You’ve got to reach out
More
More
More
More, more

*

*

*

aq ta dpat post official video dye , ta bley bukak , korang search youtube sendiri lah ea =)) aq dah tade bende nak post ney , tu yang meraban bagi lagu n lirik segale . bersyukur oke . lagipon mud agak kurang dari petang tadi . aq pon tataw nape . cop ! aq tak tett! hari ney oke . korang ney memang taw , kalau gurls cakap tade mud jer mesti nak kait kan dengan tett! . nyampeh I . oke lah . salam satu dunia . tata

No comments:

Post a Comment