Tuesday, 7 September 2010

miss him

I know dat
I wont be his first , his last , or his only
he did love me before , he will love again
but if he loves me now
wat else matters .?
he's not perfect n netiher are me
and two of us will never be perfect
but if he makes me laugh , at least once
couses me think twice , and admit to being human
and makin' mistakes ..
hold on to him , and give him all I've got
he is not going to quote poetry
and realise dat
he is not going to think about me every moment
but he had give me apart of him
that he knows that I can break it
never hurt him , never change him , never expect
too much from him
just
smile when he makes me happy
cry when he makes me sad
and
miss him when he's not there ..

Miss You Myspace Comments

.. sumpaa dayya rinduu kamoo syg ..


No comments:

Post a Comment