Thursday, 9 September 2010

boy best friend

betuah
dat's all dat I can say for being his friend
ta pena dapat mmber lelaki mcm dye
always make me smile
twenty four seven


* * * * *

wen we first talk to each other
I never thought dat we will be frends like now
our friendship has kept on growing
n I will be here for you to the end

you listen wen I hav problem
n help dry the tears on my face
n put happiness in its place

you take away my sorrow


I can't forget the fun we've had
laughing till our face turn red
talking of things dat's opposite to sad
people think we're insane

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
thanks again for being the best friend

for catchin me when I almost fall
n being here with me through it all



* * * * *
I'll be there for you
if you've got secrets you want to tell ,
we can talk all day long
if your dreams get broken somehow ,
I'll remind you dat you belong
If you need someplace to hide ,
you can hold my hand for a while
if your sky begins to fall ,
I'll stay with you all day long
whenever you need some place ,
there's my room - where you can find peace
if someone breaks your heart ,
together we sat and paste it hard
now when you feel sad or empty inside ,
I'll show you dat Im by your side
if you get lost out there alone ,
I'll come and take you to your home
I'll go with you somewhere else ,
when here's got nothing left
and when nothing seems to be going right ,
you need a friend , I always stay to make you bright
.. ma syg pa cnad2 taw ..

2 comments:

  1. x sangke k0 speak inggheris lancar erk....im proud of you.....aq x tau ape yg boleh aq ckp kan...yg pasti ati aq luke lara...kalau kau still my frenz...and can help me 0ut 0f my pr0blems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im always gonna be beside you ,
    ape problem kao .? need my help .?
    you're still my besties ,
    as long as .. kao ta jelez2 agyy , uke ..

    ReplyDelete